Monday, February 25, 2008

KK Downing Answers Your Questions



Want to ask K.K.? Submit your question to questions@kkdowning.net

Insert "Question" as a topic and don´t forget to write your name and location.

Emre from Istanbul:
I asked you a question before about releasing live albums of Painkiller era or 2004-2005 era. But you said you band members don’t think this project now because of the massive NOSTRADAMUS album. Well, in the future do you guys plan to release any live albums covering the era with the Metal God Rob Halford?

And my last request is about the Nostradamus album. Would you guys like to add a DVD that includes "making of Nostradamus, photos, interviews etc" to a special edition version? Rehearsals, you guys at the studio singing and rocking!

Thank you for your kind behaviour. You are the greatest guitarist in the world with Glenn!

Rock Hard Ride Free!



Hi Emre. All valid points, as I said before we will continue to research any material from those periods but just as importantly as you say we must be more vigilant from now on and try to document the bands history more comprehensively for the benefit of ourselves but more importantly the fans. Thank you for your comments and I hope to see you soon in Istanbul.

Regards K.K.


Hugh Morris, South Wales:
Hello! I’d firstly like to say I am a huge fan of Priest, my dad brought me up listening to you and you were my inspiration to play the guitar!

I won't keep you long as I’m sure you have a lot of things to do but I was just wondering whether on the new Priest tour that is taking shape, is there any possibility of a gig in Cardiff or would they all be based in areas like Birmingham, London and Manchester? I was just wondering as I have never seen Priest and if you were playing Cardiff I would most definitely come to see you but travelling to these places in England is a little hard for many fans from this area. Thank you for your time



Hi Hugh. I certainly hope we will be playing in Cardiff, I know we have many fans there and Wales has been very supportive of Priest for all of our careers so with luck we will see you later.

Regards K.K.



Mick, Geraldton Western Australia:
Hi K.K.!
My question for you is "Is Judas Priest going to tour Australia and if so will there be a gig in Perth, Western Australia?" You guys went there with Ripper a few years ago and I would love to see you there on your tour of Australia if you get down this way. My first taste of Priest was when I saw the video clip of Painkiller when I was 16, myself and my
mates were blown away and ever since then I have been a massive fan!! Keep up the great work and keep the metal coming. Judas Priest rules
forever!!!!!!!!!



Hi Mick. Yes I believe the promoters are working on it as we speak. I can’t say for sure that we will play Perth or not but at the same time I don't see how the promoters could possibly miss it out, especially as you say we have been there before and the gig was great. Hope to see you soon.

Regards K.K.



SOURCE: KK Downing.net

No comments: