Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Spoiler Alert!

Soundcheck video #1 - "Live and Let Die"


Soundcheck video #2





Leaked setlist for the Taipei show (December 11, 2009)

Chinese Democracy
Scraped
Welcome to the Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
There Was a Time
Richard Fortus solo
Live and Let Die
Sorry
If the World/Prostitute
Rocket Queen/My Michelle
Dizzy Fuckin' Reed solo
Street of Dreams
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
You Could Be Mine
I.R.S.
DJ Ashba solo
Sweet Child O'Mine
This I Love
November Rain
Bumblefoot solo
Shackler's Revenge
Out Ta Get Me
Nightrain

Encores:
Better
Patience
Paradise City

Thanks to Frozen Inferno and LetMeHearitNow and jip for the setlist, images and video.

4 comments:

Caro said...

Thanks for those pics!!

Ezza said...

Shacklers!!

Anonymous said...

Is this confirmed?

Gotta be honest, I'm a little disappointed that there's not more UYI stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed at the fact that guns n' roses have a setlist.

SCOM+NOVEMBER RAIN+THIS I LOVE all together?
Uau, that can be a challenge, eager to see how axl pulls this one out without killing the concert...

hope the ones there have a blast!
ard