Friday, December 7, 2007

Axl was serious about putting Chinese Democracy out before Christmas


Sebastian Bach, the unofficial spokesperson for Guns N' Roses was recently interviewed by RockMyMonkey.com. He talked about touring and performing with Guns N' Roses around the world.

Rock My Monkey: Do you have any idea when fans will get to hear you sing on the Chinese Democracy song, “Sorry”?

Sebastian Bach: "I think it will be sooner rather than later. I really do, because I’ve heard it. I know Axl was very serious about putting something out before Christmas. He was talking to me about it. He was talking about finishing liner notes. I don’t know what happened. I don’t know why the fuck it didn’t happen. I know it wasn’t him. People like to say ‘Why doesn’t Axl put out his record?’ I think there’s a lot of business shit that goes on with him. It’s just not as easy. It’s a little more complicated than people think."

Read the rest of the interview here.

Source: RockMyMonkey.com

No comments: