Sunday, February 13, 2011

i know that many of you are disappointed that some of the people that you came to know and love could not be with us here today


I know that many of you are disappointed that some of the people that you came to know and love could not be with us here today.

Regardless of what you have heard or read, people worked very hard - meaning my former friends - to do everything they could, so that I could not be here today.

I say: Fuck that.

I am as hurt and disappointed as you that unlike Oasis, we could not find a way to all get along.

So, I will begin to introduce the new band who have worked very, very, VERY hard to come and see you today.

This is my friend Paul ... Tobias. He has worked through the darkness, underground, for the last seven years to be able to be here today. I think this makes his fourth or fifth show altogether in his life.

Without Paul ... ... there would be no more Guns N' Roses.

Along with Paul, the only man from the old lineup who stayed loyal and worked hard everyday is on the keyboards, Mr. Dizzy Reed.

Well, so much for the past - this is "Live and Let Die"







2 comments:

Mack Arillo said...

Did Slash delay Chinese Democracy?

Hanneke.H said...

no its about that show for next year right??
to bad!!