Friday, July 25, 2008

Yes, I Get Letters

Hey Mack whats up?

Not 2 much here, just a bunch of sexually frustrated convicts all packed into one tiny brick building.

...

I was only eligible for 2 days of good time so I quickly threw that out the window and launched into the beginning stages of my [?] plans. Openly speaking out in the groups on my 3rd day I made aware my strong distaste for police officers and the like and pretend democracy. I am trying (and still) to unite the inmates (minus snitches and rapists) and make people see we are something like brothers and our common enemy is watching us destroy each other in the jail. A few people caught on (crackheads and home invaders alike) and actually gave me some props for attempting intellectuality instead of building up some retarded super hard persona.

(name withheld)

No comments: