Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Hard Day’s Night Meets Inception in Duff McKagan Movie


gibson.com
Former Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan is making a film to coincide with the release of his band’s new album. Duff McKagan’s Loaded is releasing The Taking on April 19.

“We’re making a movie for it which is hopefully as funny as we think it’s going to be,” McKagan told The CelebrityCafe.com.

The rocker said that the movie is about the band’s drummer being kidnapped, that it takes place in one day and that it might be a dream.



“We kind of act [in the movie],” he said. “It’s kind of A Hard Day’s Night/Inception… is it a dream?”

McKagan also talked about his hatred for reality television, despite being on the E! series Married to Rock.

“If you notice in Married I love my wife. I do. I love my wife. It's no secret around my house since reality shows came, it’s [expletive] garbage,” he said. “Then my wife [says] ‘They want me to be in a reality show.’ ‘Good for you, honey. Go do that thing.’ ‘But they kind of want you in it, too.’ And I’m kinda like ‘No. Nuh-uh. Why do they want me?’ ‘Well, it’s called Married to Rock and you’re like the rock that I'm married to.’

“So I’m married and when you’re married when you’re right, you’re wrong and when you’re wrong, you’re wrong. So if you notice in that show I’m kind of like only in it… But no, it hasn't changed. I hate reality… I don’t watch any of it.”

No comments: