Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wifebeater Rock




In honor of Ike Turner, I thought I'd blog a little more about domestic violence and Guns N' Roses.

Axl Rose: Allegedly abused both of his high-profile model girlfriends, Erin Everly and Stephanie Seymour. Both women sued him and won. Erin claims that Axl had her bound and gagged and tied to the bed while he forced himself on her anally "really hard," and then "he took it out and stuck it in my mouth."

Steven Adler: Spent 5 months in jail for attacking two women that he dated. Double-kick?

I was reading a book on domestic violence, and one of the warning signs that a man is abusive, is listening to Guns N' Roses. I guess some people object to the message in Used To Love Her.

The following is short, and in no way complete list of Guns N' Roses songs with misogynistic themes:

•Its So Easy (Turn around bitch, I got a use for you)

•Used To Love Her (But I had to kill her, She bitched so much, She drove me nuts)

•You Aint The First (You was just a temporary lover, Lots of others came before you woman, but you been the worst)

•Back Off Bitch (Down in the gutter dyin' in the ditch)

•14 Years (Your stupid girlfriends tell you that I'm to blame, They're all just used-up has-beens)

•Shotgun Blues (I'll stick it right in your face, And then I'll put you in your motherfuckin' place, And you can suck my ass)

•Pretty Tied Up (She ain't satisfied without some pain)

•You Could Be Mine (I'll rip your heart in two, And I'll leave you lyin' on the bed with your ass in the air)

•Silk Worms (Thrown down in the gutter, It's more than you deserve, Kneeling fucking virgin, You know that's what you are, Pussy full of maggots)

•It Tastes Good, Don't It? (If you fuck with me, I'll fuck your mother, Your sister too, And your best girlfriend, I'll line 'em up, and put 'em end to end, And then I'll put out, Stick it in, I'll pull it out, I'll grab your face and cum in your mouth)

•Cornshucker (She's a cornchucker, A real buttfucker, Gotta wash my dick, After she makes me buttfuck her, Now lick it, Swallow it bitch, I like the way that K-Y greases your lips)

SOURCE: Mack Arillo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol