Monday, March 17, 2008

Duff: "I Just Don’t Know What Will Happen"


The Journal's Simon Rushworth interviewed Duff McKagan about the state of Velvet Revolver. You can read the entire article here.

When I catch up with McKagan, it is only hours since Weiland has checked out of his latest 28-day stint in rehab. The vocalist’s latest battle to get clean led to the cancellation of VR gigs Down Under and there are no assurances the UK leg of the tour will finish as planned. At least not from McKagan. “Scott is OK as far as I know but I can’t say he’ll be fine when the tour kicks off or when it finishes,” said a man achingly familiar with the problems of an addict.

“You just never know. Addiction is crazy and I should know. I can’t be cagey and say, ‘Oh no, we’re going to be fine and everything’s going to go without a hitch’. The truth is I just don’t know what will happen.



SOURCE: The Journal

No comments: