Friday, March 28, 2008

Duff: Schwarzenegger Out-drank Me


This month, the editors at Blender try to determine whether or not Duff McKagan rocks:

Ever trashed a hotel room?
Opening for the Cult in 1987, Slash and
I knifed open the mattresses, pulled out the stuffing, threw the TV off the balcony and pissed everywhere.

Best rumor about yourself?
When I got sober in '94, I lost 50 pounds' People said I got lipo.

Biggest celeb's home you've ever gotten drunk in?
Arnold Schwarzenegger's. We had
Austrian schnapps and he outdrank me.

Brush with the law?
When Guns N' Roses were in Argentina, a news story said we brought in 60 grams of coke to sell' The federates came. It was scary. But they just wanted a payment — $30,000!

Worst rock & roll injury?
When Guns N' Roses were playing Sacramento in '92, I got hit in the temple with a bottle, and it knocked me out.

Ever been declared legally dead?
I've been declared legally stupid many times.

Ever get lucky on an airplane?
Yeah, but we had our own plane. That's cheating!

Stupidest thing you've ever eaten?
I ate my coat once in eighth grade.

If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
I tell my little girls I'm Captain Underpants, and our dog Buckley and I go out at night to fight crime.



The verdict?

To find out, click on the image for a printable view.



SOURCE: Blender

No comments: