Monday, March 17, 2008

Tranquilizer?

New Weezer CD Almost Done



Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo took to the band's website on Tuesday with an exciting announcement for their fans.

The new Weezer CD is almost done.

Here is what he had to say:

"Hey Weezer Punks,

We have one song left to mix and then it's on to mastering. We should be all done very soon. Then we chill for a minute.

The album will be out in June so with any luck you will hear a new Weezer song on the radio soon. I think I know which song is the first single but I'm not sure so I can't tell you. I'll give you some hints, though. It's one word, starts with a T, ends with an R and contains twelve letters. You should be able to figure it out because you're smart li'l Weezer fans.

The album is meaty, crunchy and melodic like a good Weezer album should be."

SOURCE: AntiMusic

No comments: