Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Guns N' Roses Fan So Desperate For New Material, He Resorts To Charity

I had to LOL at that headline from Idolator.

I've been following these developments for a couple of days now -

And I Want To Go On The Record Saying That I Support This Guy.

Idolator has done a story on a character from the MyGNR Forum, "Incognito" (aka "Bring Back Adler"), who has challenges the GN'R camp to release one lousy old dmo from the Chinese Democracy Sessions - and in turn he'll donate $1000 to charity.

He says,
"[I]f this album seriously is about to come out, as it’s been hinted for years, I don’t see how one demo being leaked would do anything except create more of a buzz. Especially, if it’s a kick ass song. And especially if the album truly is close to being released."
I believe this guy is trying to prove a point - not get a demo.

He's trying to prove that Chinese Democracy is not close to coming out.

That's how I see it.

-MackArillo

Naked Begging

No comments: