Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dizzy Reed at the Viper Room


Try as I might, I can't seem to find much information on Dizzy Reed's shows at the Viper Room.

I was able to find this blurry picture from his performance there last Saturday night, but that's it so far. Apparently, he's showcasing some new songs from his "upcoming" solo album. I haven't been able to find out any song titles yet.

I also found this:

August 15

Summer Fest 2009 featuring Natasha Bedingfield, 3 Days Grace, 7 Bridges, Draw the Line, Tessane Chin, Dizzy Reed and Richard Fortus of Guns N' Roses and Secret Po Po at the National Stadium. General admission $75, $105 reserved on the field, and $205 VIP. Doors open at 5.30 p.m. and the show starts at 7 p.m. Go to www.bdatix.com for tickets. (The Royal Gazette)

2 comments:

Ben said...

Does anyone even care about Dizzy?

Anonymous said...

Nope...