Thursday, June 11, 2009

Duff in London Town


From Duff's Twitter:

Just got to London. Playing live on Radio 5 and Absolute Radio today. Giving Manic Street Preachers a MOJO award tonite. Tomorrow DOWNLOAD!!



And from Duff's Seattle Weekly blog:

My family comes to Europe tomorrow, and I am more than excited to see them. Tomorrow in London, Squires and I will play live on the radio to something like eight million listeners. No pressure. Later that day, I will present an award to the Manic Street Preachers at the MOJO Awards (a big British awards show). On Friday, Loaded plays the Download Festival, probably the pinnacle of any rock band's career. I have played it with GN'R, and twice with VR. Next week? We start our European tour with Mötley Crüe. Oh, the stories I could tell . . .

No comments: